Customer Service Specialist
Gallup is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to provide superior support to our Singapore office. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring world-class customer service to inbound sales or client queries as well as assisting our users within Gallup and visiting associates on any technical support.
- Taking inbound sales or client queries on Gallup products/services through designated helpdesk numbers publically published
- Respond to queries in a professional manner and direct sales leads to appropriate consultants when necessary
- Excellent track record of stakeholder management from within a complex organization
- Assist with telecommunications systems.
- Support all office technology and equipment, including troubleshooting workstations, software and video/IP conferencing and audio/visual systems.
- Provide event support for internal and client meetings.
- Maintain network equipment, including file servers, routers, and switches.
- Monitor all critical business systems and applications for up-time and availability.
- Excellent customer service, telephone support, and communication
- Candidates for this opportunity must have an associate degree or at least two years of experience in a help desk (or similar) role.
- Broad knowledge of networking, computer hardware, and software applications; and experience troubleshooting technical issues are required.
- Strong customer service and professional conduct over the phone
- The ability to learn new processes and systems quickly and to multitask while remaining customer oriented are essential to success in this role.
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top