- Are you an analytical thinker with lots of common sense?
- Are you precise, and can you create systems that help ensure accuracy?
- Are your records beautifully organized and accurate in every detail?
- Do you build friendships quickly and easily with coworkers and clients?
- Do you want to join a world-class organization where your strengths are maximized every day?
- Does your personal touch produce the highest service quality?
Gallup is looking for a talented accountant to join the team at our Gallup Thailand office. This position involves overseeing all entries to the balance sheet, operating statement, and statement of cash flows. We are looking for a candidate to prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports in accordance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Thailand accounting standards. Other responsibilities include accurately recording, balancing, and remitting funds for all supplier invoices as well as employee expense reports, recording customer receipts, and preparing and submitting billings to our customers. This position has the potential for growth in other accounting and finance areas based on performance. As a team player with excellent communication skills and an eye for detail, you will take pride in achieving results.
- Candidates for this opportunity ideally have two to five years of relevant accounting experience. A CPD/CPA or other designation — as well as a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related area — are required. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft® Excel®. The right candidate will have strong knowledge of tax filing, payroll benefits, and social security benefits. Full training in Oracle Financials software will be provided; however, prior use is an advantage.
- Applicant must have Thai citizenship
- Applicant must be fluent in both Thai and English language
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Please email us at [email protected] or call 02 689 6122 if you have any questions!
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top