Contracted Strengths-Based Performance Coach
Who We Want
- Gallup coaches: Trusted advisers who influence how leaders and managers think and take action in the workplace.
- Relationship builders: Coaches who can quickly develop a trusting connection with clients.
- Confident communicators: Poised consultants who naturally demand respect when they speak.
- Strategic thinkers: Professionals who ask smart questions and help leaders connect the dots personally and professionally to meet business outcomes.
- Workplace navigators: Coaches whose sophisticated business insights allow them to guide leaders successfully through workplace challenges.
- Talent developers: Passionate motivators who get a thrill from the development and performance outcomes of those they coach and who are driven by the idea of a creating a better work life and a better workplace.
What You'll Do
The landscape of leadership has never been more complex and dynamic. Every great leader, from a senior executive at a large organization to a manager at a small company, needs a trusted adviser to help navigate workplace challenges. Whether the leader is implementing a major change initiative, tackling a new assignment, or searching for a professional or personal breakthrough, Gallup coaches are there to equip leaders with strategies and insights to lead more effectively.
As a contracted Gallup coach, we'll invest in your communication and coaching talents through a robust development program centered on Gallup's extensive research, including CliftonStrengths, employee engagement and leadership development. You will work on a contracted basis and be matched to client work based on your talent, experience and coaching style. You'll do more than give "feel good" advice — you'll unleash the power of managers and leaders and help them drive key business results. Reinforcing content from Gallup's learning programs and working in a framework based in science and research, you'll help those you coach:
- increase their self-awareness and expand their leadership capability
- identify and influence key partnerships to build strong and successful teams
- activate their organization's purpose, culture, brand and vision
- connect with key influencers and constituencies outside their organization
If your mission is to change the world and make the workplace better for all employees, we may have an opportunity for you.
The number of hours for this position may change from week to week and will depend on demand and availability. The majority of your leadership coaching may be over the phone and can be conducted from your remote office.
What You Need
- Three to five years of experience with business coaching on a paid professional basis
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in Japanese and English preferred; fluency in Japanese required
- A coaching certification from any nationally recognized organization preferred
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in Japan.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top