Contracted Learning and Development Consultant
Who we want
- Are you available on a contractual basis with flexibility to work as determined by our clients; which would include maximum to minimal hours on a week-to-week basis?
- Can you hold the attention of a room full of executives whilst juggling complex concepts in your head—and be energized by it?
- Do you get a thrill out of creating an environment that helps people learn and grow?
- Do you make research conclusions come alive?
- Can you design learning content that gets results?
- Are you a credible professional who keeps commitments and puts client needs above your own?
- Does your presence command respect and attention?
If so, you might be a great fit for us, and we invite you to apply!
Gallup is looking for a Contracted Learning and Development Consultant to facilitate workshops, team sessions and learning events with leaders in large global organizations. This individual must be a sophisticated, engaging consultant who understands clients’ needs and adapts to the required demands. Furthermore, they must be able to exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills; that create an understanding of how Gallup’s tools and measures can positively impact clients’ workplace and business outcomes. Finally, this gifted educator should have the courage to make difficult recommendations to their clients, positioning themselves as trusted advisors to the teams they are working with.
What you need
- An academic degree, preferably in business, psychology or sociology
- Fluency in Japanese and English is required
- The ability to travel when required in order to facilitate sessions with some of our key partners
- You must hold a Japan work authorization to be considered for this role
What you’ll do
- Studying and understanding clients at the deepest level, educating about performance outcomes that drive client growth
- Recommending the correct program components, including learning content, conceptual frameworks, courses and other training
- Performing and leading qualitative work with clients such as stakeholder interviews, discovery and goal-setting sessions, brainstorming sessions and focus groups
- Coaching and conducting workshops and team sessions for client groups of 10-100 persons
- Delivering high-level impactful trainings, tailoring the learning events to match the clients business demands
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top