Contracted Client Engagement Consultant
Who We Want:
- Are you available on a contractual basis with flexibility to work as determined by our clients, which would include maximum to minimal hours on a week-to-week basis?
- Are you a trusted adviser who avidly pursues meaningful change in clients' businesses to achieve the highest levels of organizational performance and organic growth?
- Are you an expert in orchestrating people, managing details and aligning resources for optimum productivity, efficiency and quality in deliverables?
- Will your business acumen, growth orientation and research abilities keep you on the cutting edge of new strategies and initiatives as they link to clients' most pressing problems?
- Do you have a gift for simplifying and conveying complex ideas? Can you translate strategic vision into a structure and framework that moves people to action?
- Will the positive relationships you develop lead to long-term partnerships and successful outcomes among a diverse team?
- Are you a credible professional with the courage to stand up for what is right, projecting confidence and leadership to internal and external clients?
- Do you seek personal and professional growth in one of the most engaged workplaces in the U.S. with world-class managers devoted to purpose, client growth, performance and relationships?
- Is a revenue goal exciting for you as a critical account leader? Do you champion new ideas and overcome the barriers to garner support and commitment to advance change management?
- Do you have a keen eye for opportunities? Are you able to identify needs and communicate the value of services that improve clients' business?
We change the world one client at a time through extraordinary analytics and advice on everything facing humankind.
What You Will Do:
Gallup is seeking a contracted consulting professional to represent Gallup by artfully managing people and resources, as well as client relationships, and ensuring client satisfaction and growth. Through your analysis of multiple data sources and collaboration with Gallup senior consultants, you will be an integral part of designing the right strategic consulting plan. You will interact with and present compelling narratives to executives that effectively demonstrate how our consulting solutions align to clients' needs. You will thrive in a high-performance culture that offers unlimited opportunities as you gain expertise in Gallup's prestigious consulting solutions.
What You Need:
- A bachelor's degree in business or related area is required; a master's degree is preferred
- Minimum of one to three years of consulting experience in the survey/market research field or management consulting
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role; the ability to collaborate and manage multiple people and projects
- Strong proficiency in SPSS, SAS, STATA, R or other statistical tools is required
- Proficiency creating and delivering high-level presentations to internal and external stakeholders
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in Japan on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top