Contract Services Advisor
A Contract Services Advisor (CSA) helps produce project winning proposals, manages pricing before and during projects and facilitates the pipeline process. S/he will also be the point person for contract administration throughout client life cycles.
- Become trusted advisor to the Sales efforts by providing innovative pricing analytics as well as applying standard rate cards
- Evaluate client proposals to ensure contract requirements are adequately defined and documented
- Identify contract risks, and make recommendations to mitigate or eliminate such risks
- Monitor contract compliance and correspondence, and coordinate with and secure legal approval of contractual actions
- Lead the team from design into costing and budget, pulling in and communicating with the appropriate partners globally
- Maintain files and adequate records retention for all client contracts held by the company
- Train other associates on compliance and contractual procedures and on implementing best practices for contract management
- Administer contract close-outs
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or a related field is required
- At least two years of related work experience in an international company
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Training in contract law is not required but would be an advantage
Compensation for this position is based on local wages and paid in local currency;
Gallup does not sponsor visas for this role.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top