Consulting Specialist / Consulting Analyst
Who we want
- Doyou enjoy pulling together research data and organizing numbers and abstractconcepts to tell a meaningful story?
- Do you enjoy managing day-to-day client interactions and internalprocesses to ensure perfect completion of client engagements?
- Can you anticipate needs and ask smart questions to help associates andclients get what they need?
- Do you strive for perfection down to the last detail while assumingresponsibility for meeting deadlines and serving clients?
- Do you have the natural talent for orchestrating project requirementsand expectations?
Earning high visibility and recognition for outstanding work, you will begin tobuild a high-performance, meaningful career with a company that positions itsspecialists for personal and professional success.
We are seeking a professional with an analytical mind andoutstanding writing skills in order to assist with sample design, proposals,data report writing.
What you'll be doing
- Provide analyses and insights to drive customer engagement and employeeengagement for clients in several industries, including banking & financial, telecommunication, property development and public administration etc.
- Work with the team on creating proper research design, methodology and analysisof each study to provide impactful solutions which can resolve each client'sbusiness issues
- Manage day-to-day activities and collaborate with each client's working team tomeet the clients' needs and requirements
- Cooperate closely with the operation team to ensure all the deliverables areprovided to clients with high quality
- You will need to be fluent in English and Thai
- You must be legally authorized to work in Thailand
- You must be highly skilled at interpreting numbers and have strong data processing and analysis skills
- You must have Bachelor's degree or Master 's degree
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Our Bangkok office is conveniently located in the heart of the Sathorn business district just off the Chong Nonsi BTS stop.
Please email us at [email protected] or call 02 689 6122 if you have any questions!
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top