Who we want …
Are you curious in nature, always pushing to get to the bottom of things? Do you excel at analyzing data and finding patterns in the data? Do you strive for perfection down to the last detail while assuming responsibility for meeting deadlines and serving clients? Do you enjoy managing day-to-day client interactions and internal processes to ensure perfect completion of client engagements? Do you have the natural talent for orchestrating project requirements and expectations? Can you manage multiple projects and responsibilities with flexibility and excellence? If so, join us and help bring meaningful change to organizations across the globe.
Gallup is looking for an eager-to-learn professional. As an analyst, you will conduct research and analysis and create insightful reports about your observations from qualitative and quantitative data. In addition, you will be involved in the execution of change management projects working directly with clients. Ideal candidates for this position are motivated achievers with an aptitude for critical thinking and who are hungry for success.
What you’ll be doing …
- Conducting research and analysis and providing insights based on the research data and other client business data.
- Designing and conduct qualitative research and Consulting clients around different aspects of conducting successful research including questionnaire design, sampling, communication, effective data collection methodologies etc.
- Acting as a liaison between Account lead, operational teams and key client contacts, ensuring the flawless execution of large-scale survey projects
- Performing quality assurance checks on data, reports and presentations
- Analyzing external research, survey data sets and client metrics
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in client processes and programs based on analysis
- Creating customized briefings, reports and PowerPoint presentations that tell a solutions-based story for executive leaders
- Contributing to proposal development and coordination
What you need …
- Fluency in English, additional Arabic languages would be an asset
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, a Masters would be preferred
- Demonstrated success in the classroom and leadership outside the classroom
- Experience in analytics and familiarity with statistical tools is preferred.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer who celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world’s constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top