Consultant – Client Team Account Lead
Who we want
Do you naturally anticipate the endgame in a business strategy many moves ahead?
Do you have the drive to advise and influence executive decision makers?
Can you grasp in-depth data-driven information and translate it into a compelling narrative?
Do you find it easy to offer bold advice based on expertise you've acquired?
Are you a highly organized person who enjoys managing multiple projects and responsibilities?
Do you have the natural leadership ability to create long-term partnerships with clients as well as business growth?
If so, you might be a great fit for us, and we invite you to apply!
Gallup is looking for insightful, courageous and driven individuals who want to help us change the world a little to a lot every day. Relentless project management, learning on the fly and agile strategic thinking are crucial to success in this role. Gallup consultants are brilliant at creating and communicating custom business strategies and are highly motivated by metrics that prove their strategy progress. Ideal candidates for this position are inquisitive and intellectual, with an aptitude for innovative problem solving.
What you need
- A bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred
- At least five years of consulting experience
- A track record of successful consulting engagements with executives in top companies
What you'll be doing
- Building a base of consulting expertise in Gallup's core practice areas
- Focusing on growing long-term trusted client relationships
- Leading multi-practice client engagements and offering actionable advice to executives
- Communicating complex recommendations based on predictive business analytics
- Demonstrating flexibility and creativity to design programs that meet specific client needs
- Partnering with business development teams throughout the design and implementation of client engagements
- Identifying and implementing solutions that drive business growth and organizational change — and measuring implemented successes
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Thailand on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top