Who we want …
- Do you naturally anticipate the endgame in a business strategy many moves ahead?
- Do you have the drive to advise and influence executive decision makers?
- Can you grasp in-depth data-driven information and translate it into a compelling narrative?
- Are you a highly organized person who enjoys managing multiple projects and responsibilities?
- Do you have the natural leadership ability to create long-term partnerships with clients as well as business growth?
Gallup is looking for insightful, courageous and driven individuals who want to help us change the world a little to a lot every day. Relentless project management, learning on the fly and agile strategic thinking are crucial to success in this role. Gallup consultants are brilliant at creating and communicating custom business strategies and are highly motivated by metrics that prove their strategy progress. Ideal candidates for this position are inquisitive and intellectual, with an aptitude for innovative problem solving.
What you’ll be doing …
- Building a base of consulting expertise in Gallup’s core practice areas
- Focusing on growing long-term trusted client relationships
- Diagnosing business problems, and developing strategies to address those problems
- Scoping and managing solutions that have a significant impact on our clients’ success
- Partnering with business development teams throughout the design and implementation of client engagements
What you need …
- A bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s degree is preferred
- At least five years of consulting experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- You will need to be an Indian citizen or Permanent Resident
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world’s constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top