Client Engagement Consultant Internship
Who we want
- Are you eager to take your leadership talents to the next level as a trusted adviser who generates meaningful change in businesses around the world?
- Do you want to develop your career and become someone who identifies opportunities and creates strategies that help clients achieve organic growth and top performance?
- Do you have an analytical approach to solutions? Do you enjoy diving into data and researching industries to give you an edge and to discover new initiatives?
- Are you skilled at orchestrating people, managing details and aligning resources to deliver quality reports and briefings on tight timelines?
- Do you have the confidence and courage to stand up for what is right and to move a team in the right direction? Do you have a knack for building positive relationships among diverse team members?
What you will do
Gallup is offering postgraduate students the opportunity to sharpen their business, research and analytical skills while working on exciting and challenging global projects. As a client engagement consultant intern, you will receive training on Gallup's core practice areas, research methodologies and data analysis from senior consultants while gaining exposure to diverse clients and industries. We want you to do what you do best as an integral part of a team that changes the world every day.
Gallup. Analytics and advice on everything that matters.
What you need
- Candidates must be enrolled in a master's or Ph.D. program in business or the social sciences and be able to work at least 20 hours a week
- Experience analyzing data is desired
- Experience using statistical software modeling packages like SPSS, R, Stata, Tableau or Python is highly preferred
This internship is designed for students living and working in the eastern Nebraska/western Iowa metropolitan area. You must be able to concurrently attend school and work at the Gallup Riverfront office in downtown Omaha. Successful internship candidates will have the first opportunity for full-time consulting roles at Gallup.
Gallup is accepting applications and interviewing candidates immediately. Start dates will be customized around school schedules and our client needs.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top