Business Solutions Consultant
Who we want …
Gallup is looking for a mature Business Solutions Consultant to generate new leads and to help drive business growth. This individual will be a motivated risk taker and responsible for their own success. Our business consultants are strategic and focused thinkers who understand their prospects' business inside and out. They have the courage and poise to quickly develop relationships and to get through to the right decision makers. They have the experience in managing individual as well as team targets and have a natural flair for selling.
In order to thrive in this role you will be an overachiever who is always pushing yourself to do more. You will be able to positively overcome resistance to gain commitment, establishing long term friendships with executives and helping make Gallup's complex concepts simple and compelling. You will enjoy working with talented people in a fast-paced sales team environment and will be a self-motivated self-starter.
What you'll be doing …
- Responding quickly to inbound leads
- Prospecting and developing leads using a variety of sources, including cold calling and online
- Owning the lead process, from mining new business opportunities to qualifying and setting appointments
- Working directly with your sales partners to understand their needs to support the sales cycle: setting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Consistently closing sales to achieve individual and team goals
- Educating prospects about Gallup's scientific tools
What you need …
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other languages are an advantage
- A minimum of two years Inside Sales or B2B experience
- Persuasiveness and drive – you are a natural entrepreneur with a flair for networking
- Confidence and charisma to build relationships with clients via telephone, email and in person
- Candidates must be eligible to work in London on a full-time basis.
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviours of the world's constituents, employees and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top