Business Development Support Coordinator
Who we want
- Are you a systems-minded perfectionist who is motivated by deadlines?
- Do you immediately follow through on details and get things done?
- Are you a warm, outgoing person who builds friendships and networks easily?
- Do you want to help Business Development team exceed their revenue goals?
- Do you enjoy tracking sales progress and marketing efforts using detailed lists and tracking systems?
- Can you prioritize the urgency of competing demands, juggle multiple tasks, and follow them through to completion?
Gallup is actively looking for candidates who are responsible and energetic to coordinate our growing business development activity. They are coordinating experts helping our business run smoothly. If you have a can-do attitude and want to take responsibility for the business development component of our consulting business, then join us, and take your business development career to the next level.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required.
- One to three years of coordination experience is preferred
- Strong business acumen and general knowledge of China marketplace
- You will need to be a China citizen or Permanent Resident
What you'll do
- Collaborate with Learning and Development Global team on implementing all marketing email campaigns and events
- Own the CRM tracking system, documenting and tracking all sales activity, including lead/prospect entry, pulling reports and setting tasks for follow-up
- Engage targeted enterprise accounts
- Work directly with your business development partners to understand their needs to support the sales cycle: setting daily, weekly and monthly targets and exceeding them
- Aggressively prospect and develop leads using a variety of sources, including online
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top