Business Development Internship
Who we want
- Do you value the meaning and mission more than anything else in an internship?
- Are you full of creativity and market insights, which would contribute a lot to organizing marketing activities nationwide?
- Are you a deep thinker, who pays attention to your own development and seek chances for breakthrough?
- Have you always been willing to dig into your talent, and have an impact on hundreds of people's life?
What you'll do
Gallup is looking for a hardworking intern and passionate learner to support our Learning and Development Group. The successful candidates will spend time coordinate closely with Business Development Consultants to dig into clients' business and partner with other Gallup associates to develop individualized solutions. You will support online and offline marketing events to boost the sales of Gallup's prestigious public courses, including our Accelerated Strengths Coach course, CliftonStrengths Discovery workshop, and Leading High-Performance Team. You will also manage the communities of certificate Strengths coach and Strengths fans, update WeChat subscription and build strong networks of influence with contacts and prospects. Strategically cold call and source leads to find prospects also help a lot.
What you need
- Have a passion for phycology and self-development, with some basic knowledge about Gallup CliftonStrengths and a passionate belief in strength-based development.
- Have a sense for rapid market changes, be a quick activator and have a clear mind.
- Enthusiastic sales experts with good communication and networking skills
- Marketing or media background and experiences are preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, as well as excellent copywrite skills.
- You will need to be a China citizen or Permanent Resident
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top