Business Development Consultant
Who we want
- Are you an ambitious sales leader who can sell concepts and solutions that drive business growth?
- Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision makers?
- Do you have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment?
- Are you driven by the opportunity to earn uncapped performance-based compensation?
If so, we want to take your career to the next level.
We are looking for an influential, entrepreneurial Business Development Consultant to join us as we expand into a growing market with our groundbreaking consulting solutions. In this role, you will be crucial to the growth of our company by leading the sales of our human capital consulting and learning services. Ideal candidates will have a passionate belief in Gallup's mission and the resourcefulness to align businesses' needs with our insights.
Gallup taught the world to discover its strengths. And that's only the beginning.
Join us as we revolutionize the world with our extraordinary advice and analytics.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Track record of successful sales, from lead generation to close
- Two to three years of B2C sales experience; consulting sales preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- You need to be a China citizen or Permanent Resident
What you'll do
- Own a regional sales territory and execute plans for consistent sales growth
- Represent Gallup's prestigious consulting services, including our High-Performance Management course, employee engagement research, talent-based hiring and Strengths based development solutions, and Strengths coaching certification
- Strategically cold call and source leads to find prospects
- Research clients' human capital needs, strategically match their needs with our solutions and close deals that fully align the two
- Build quick rapport and a strong network of influence with contacts and prospects
- Learn, grow and find untapped success by partnering with our best consulting sales mentors
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in China on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top