Who we want …
Are you curious in nature, always pushing to get to the bottom of things? Do you enjoy managing day-to-day client interactions and internal processes to ensure perfect completion of client engagements? Do you have the natural talent for orchestrating project requirements and expectations? Do you excel at analyzing data and identifying opportunities for improvement? Can you manage multiple projects and responsibilities with flexibility and excellence? Do you strive for perfection down to the last detail while assuming responsibility for meeting deadlines and serving clients? If so, join us and help bring meaningful change to organizations across the globe.
Gallup is looking for eager-to-learn professionals. As a Business Analyst, you will conduct research and analysis on a multitude of client industries and create insightful reports about your observations. In addition, you will be involved in the execution of change management projects working directly with clients. Ideal candidates for this position are motivated achievers with an aptitude for critical thinking and who are hungry for success. They will be the most junior member on the consulting team; however their input and support will be instrumental to the success of the projects they are working on.
What you'll be doing …
- Conducting background research and analysis on client industries, trends and competitive environments
- Designing quantitative research and analysis plans
- Analysing external research, survey data sets and client metrics
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in client processes and programs based on analysis
- Creating customized briefings, reports and PowerPoint presentations that tell a solutions-based story for executive leaders
- Partnering with senior consultants and subject-matter experts to support programs for a diverse set of clients
- Acting as a liaison between Gallup's operational teams and key client contacts
- Performing quality assurance checks on data, reports and presentations
- Contributing to proposal development and coordination
What you need …
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in another language is an advantage
- Demonstrated success in the classroom and leadership outside the classroom
- Experience analyzing data and familiarity with statistical software is preferred but not essential
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a full time basis
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top