Associate Technical Project Manager — Software Development
Who we want
- Groundbreakers. People who uncover new advancements in technology and analytics
- Visionaries. Innovators who have ideas that will make an impact on the lives of millions
- Self-starters. Professionals who have the confidence to take the ball and run with it
- Achievers. Individuals who play hard but work even harder
- Trusted advisers. Thought leaders who others seek out for analysis and advice
- Collaborators. People who cultivate teamwork through friendships
What you will do
As an associate technical project manager, you will dream, collaborate, cultivate a vision, create logical organization, design and implement processes, set expectations for developers, and lead projects through to execution. From managing a project that helps others see their strengths and how to maximize their potential to delivering technology that helps managers build engaging workplaces, you will work on some of the most influential projects at Gallup. Your impact could reach millions.
Every day, you will work with a highly motivated, smart and engaging team of stakeholders, developers, designers and QA associates. Gallup has some of the best, brightest and innovative in the world. YOU will get to be a part of it.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, business or related degree required
- A minimum of two years of experience working in a technical project management capacity required
- Expertise with traditional and agile development methodologies and how/when to apply them
- High-level understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle competing demands and to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes on time to meet client requirements
- Ability to spot potential risks and troubleshoot solutions that lead to better outcomes
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top