Associate Consultant - Consulting Group
- Do you enjoy pulling together research data and organizing numbers and abstract concepts to tell a meaningful story?
- Do you enjoy managing day-to-day client interactions and internal processes to ensure perfect completion of client engagements?
- Can you anticipate needs and ask smart questions to help associates and clients get what they need?
- Do you strive for perfection down to the last detail while assuming responsibility for meeting deadlines and serving clients?
- Do you have the natural talent for orchestrating project requirements and expectations?
We are seeking a professional with an analytical mind and outstanding writing skills in order to assist with sample design, proposals, data report writing and to work closely with our China office.
Earning high visibility and recognition for outstanding work, you will begin to build a high-performance, meaningful career with a company that positions its specialists for personal and professional success.
- University degree or Masters in Business Management, Marketing, Statistics, or Social Sciences
- You must be highly skilled at interpreting numbers, and have strong data processing and analysis skills, with a high proficiency in SPSS
- You must also be able to work both in a team and independently when required, taking pride in the accuracy of your work
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- You will need to be a China citizen or Permanent Resident
Please note: Compensation for this position is based on local wages and paid in local currency.
Gallup does not sponsor visa for this role.
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 80 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top