Associate C# Developer
Who we want:
- Groundbreakers. Innovators who uncover new advancements in technology and analytics while developing in the latest technology stack.
- Self-starters. People who have the confidence to take the ball and run with it.
- Achievers. Developers who play hard, but work even harder.
- Collaborators. Professionals who achieve great outcomes and cultivate teamwork through friendships.
- Game Changers. Individuals whose contributions will make an impact on millions.
We want people who thrive when developing innovative solutions and who have a mission to make a positive impact on the lives of millions through endless possibilities in cutting-edge technology. Join us, and put your greatest strengths to work.
What You Will Do:
Gallup cares that every associate, at every turn, is working on a team and a project that changes the world a little to a lot every day.
At Gallup, you will collaborate, develop and see a project through to execution. You will work on some of the most influential projects at Gallup, from developing software that helps people capitalize on what they do best to delivering technology that enables managers to build engaging workplaces. Your contribution can reach millions.
As an associate C# developer, you will partner with highly motivated and smart stakeholders, project managers, developers, designers, and QA associates. We have some of the most engaged, best, brightest and innovative employees in the world. YOU will get to be a part of it.
From designing tools for coworkers and clients to developing solutions that help the world’s leaders govern, at Gallup, you have the ability to change the world.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, computer engineering or a technology-related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with AWS, web services and alternative database solutions is a plus
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top