Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviours of the world’s constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
- Do you like speaking on the telephone?
- Are you highly disciplined?
- Do you successfully manage competing priorities to ensure that you always deliver on time?
- Do you quickly grasp new processes and concepts?
- Do you take great pride and satisfaction from seeing something through from beginning to end?
- Do you establish immediate rapport and develop friendships over the telephone and in the office?
Gallup’s strengths-based hiring practice designs and administers selection systems that focus on selecting employees with the right talents. We are looking for a positive person with great telephone and organisational skills to support the strengths-based selection team in our Gallup Offices. Administrative Executives are responsible for scheduling client selection interviews with Gallup analysts, coordinating team resources, ensuring client deliverables are received on schedule, as well as administratively supporting the practice team.
Administrative Executives are responsible for:
- Receiving and processing requests from clients
- Being the day-to-day point of contact for our clients’ HR and project teams for any and all scheduling needs
- Supporting the consultants on all scheduling and selection related work
- Scheduling client selection interviews, meetings, coaching sessions and more
- Coordinating team resources, ensuring client deliverables are received on schedule
- Managing multiple busy schedules across multiple time zones
- Maintaining the highest standards of personal integrity and confidentiality of client information
- Administratively supporting the practice team and managers
- Sophisticated telephone skills and extreme attention to detail
- Full proficiency in Microsoft® Outlook®, Word®, PowerPoint® and Excel®
- Flexibility will be required to meet business/client requirements.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of India
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top