- Do you like speaking on the telephone?
- Are you highly disciplined?
- Do you successfully manage competing priorities to ensure that you always deliver on time?
- Do you quickly grasp new processes and concepts?
- Do you take great pride and satisfaction from seeing something through from beginning to end?
- Do you establish immediate rapport and develop friendships over the telephone and in the office?
- Do you enjoy organizing events?
Gallup's strengths-based hiring practice designs and administers selection systems that focus on selecting employees with the right talents. We are looking for a positive person with great telephone and organisational skills to support the strengths-based selection team in our Gallup Offices. Administrative Executives are responsible for scheduling client selection interviews with Gallup analysts, coordinating team resources, ensuring client deliverables are received on schedule, as well as administratively supporting the practice team. You will also be responsible for booking venues for events.
Administrative Executives must have an exceptional telephone personality with clear and sophisticated communication and enthusiasm. They are responsible for managing multiple busy schedules across multiple time zones, maintaining the highest standards of personal integrity and confidentiality of client information and they enjoy partnering with highly dedicated, energetic and committed team members. Additional support activities will include: reception cover as required and arranging associate and client meetings. Flexibility will be required to meet business/client requirements. Fluency in English is essential.
- Sophisticated telephone skills and extreme attention to detail
- Full proficiency in Microsoft® Outlook®, Word®, PowerPoint® and Excel®
- Hands-on team player who can orchestrate all necessary support functions
- Singapore Citizenship or PR is required
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top