Administrative Coordinator-6 to 12 month Contract, Bahrain
Gallup Bahrain islooking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team. The successfulcandidate will coordinate and support the efforts of Gallup associates in our Bahrainoffice.
We are looking for ahands-on, highly energetic team player with good communications skills who canlead and orchestrate all necessary support functions and administrativeresponsibilities as needed to maintain an impeccable office environment.
- Support internal associates with professionalism on tasks required
- Assist on the preparation of materials and other various documents
- Assist on project management and execution of courses and projects when required
- Take responsibility over the registration of public courses/events organized by Gallup for the region
- Liaise with external participants throughout the registration process to ensure a smooth client experience
- Liaise with vendors when necessary
- Executive assistant duties including managing consultants’ dairies
- Schedule meetings
- Conduct regular bank transactions including updating monthly statements
- Perform all other duties as required
3 years of corporateadministrative experience preferred. Expertise and proven proficiency inMicrosoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required. Candidate must have workauthorization in Bahrain. Candidate should be fluent in English and Arabic.
Gallup’sforward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the worldsolve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experiencewith our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of theworld’s constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization.Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth throughmeasurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionalsdeliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40offices around the world.
Gallup hires people whobring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Ourassociates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and tocontribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound researchand refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallupassociates strive to build great relationships with each other and in clientorganizations.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top