Who we want
- Can you quickly build rapport and engage others in conversations that make them feel cared for and welcome?
- Are you a highly organized and responsible professional who can prioritize the urgency of multiple requests to meet simultaneous deadlines with outstanding quality?
- Do you intuitively know what people need before they ask for it?
- Will your sophistication, poise and passion for serving others provide a lasting impression on guests, clients and associates?
- Are you a high-energy person who is quick to step in to cover any needs and who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you are always on the go?
- Are you flexible enough to meet quickly changing needs yet disciplined and focused with details — intuitively knowing and adapting to what is most important?
- Are you an expert with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint?
What you will do
Gallup offers you an opportunity to showcase your client service talents and skills as part of our administrative and hospitality/events team.
We are looking for a positive, hands-on, highly energetic team player who can perfectly execute course and training logistics for Gallup briefings, workshops and courses — to create a world-class experience for clients and internal associates. Responsibilities include room setup and take down, catering orchestration and serving, and providing impeccable service to internal and external customers. You will also provide administrative support to Gallup associates, skillfully managing calendars, scheduling travel and meetings, updating client information, completing detailed expense reports, producing documents, and assisting with reception desk support and special projects and events with the hospitality team as needed.
- An undergraduate degree is required.
- Expertise and proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Administrative experience is beneficial.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong sense of team and be self-directed, positive and proactive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in India on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top