Gallup Singapore is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will coordinate and support the efforts of Gallup associates in our Singapore office.
We are looking for a hands-on, highly energetic team player with good communications skills who can lead and orchestrate all necessary support functions and administrative responsibilities as needed to maintain an impeccable office environment.
- Support internal associates with professionalism on tasks required
- Assist on the preparation of presentation materials and other various documents
- Assist on project management and execution of courses and projects when required
- Take responsibility over the registration of public courses/events organized by Gallup for the region
- Liaise with external participants throughout the registration process to ensure a smooth client experience
- Liaise with vendors when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements and hotel venue bookings for associates and events
- Executive assistant duties including managing consultants' dairies
- Perform all other duties as required
3 years of corporate administrative experience preferred. Expertise and proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required. Candidate must be a Singapore Citizen or PR.
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top