Who we want
- Do you want to gain meaningful accounting and finance experience in a globally renowned company?
- Are you an overachiever, eager to develop your education and ability through challenging and diverse projects?
- Do you gravitate toward leadership roles on campus and easily build friendships with coworkers?
- Are you an analytical thinker who provides valuable insights to the decision-making process?
- Are you precise, and do you enjoy creating processes that ensure accuracy?
- Do you want to grow personally and professionally in one of the most engaged workplaces in the U.S. with world-class managers committed to your development, giving you meaningful work and creating a mission-oriented and high-performing team?
What you will do
Gallup is looking for interns to join our team of accounting professionals at our Riverfront campus in Omaha. This is an incredible and paid learning opportunity with one of the most respected companies in the world. We are looking for analytical thinkers with a desire for a long-term career in accounting/finance.
Gallup’s accounting department provides internal support and expertise to our global offices in the following areas: payroll, benefits, contract compliance, invoicing, preparing financial reports, accounts payable, tax reporting, internal auditing, investment analysis and project analysis. As an accounting intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about all of these broad financial areas, as well as get a customized internship experience built around your areas of expertise, interest and strengths.
Interns work 15-40 hours per week. Upon graduation, interns are given top priority for professional opportunities at Gallup.
Gallup will consider this intern position for the James R. Krieger scholarship of $1,000. This scholarship honors our chief financial officer by offering a scholarship in his name to those who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting or finance at a Nebraska four-year college or university.
What you need
- Must be currently attending a four-year college or university at the junior level or higher
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top