Who we want
- Are you a trusted adviser? Do your clients seek you out for your business acumen, innovative offerings, new ideas and deep understanding of their business goals? Does your advice solve their most pressing problems and make a meaningful impact?
- Do revenue goals excite you? As a critical account leader, do you champion new ideas and overcome barriers to gain support and commitment to advance change management?
- Do you have a keen eye for opportunities? Can you identify needs and communicate the value of services that improve your clients' business?
- Do you have a sophisticated presence and the professional courage to capture leaders' interest and commitment to actions that will grow their business through enhanced partnerships with Gallup?
- Can you effectively identify key analytics and create compelling presentations that accelerate organizational performance through improved strategy and operations?
- Are you looking for personal and professional growth in one of the most engaged workplaces in the U.S., with world-class managers focused on purpose, customer growth, performance, powerful change and relationships?
We change the world one client at a time through extraordinary analytics and advice on everything facing humankind.
What you'll do
Gallup is looking for an insightful and driven account manager to expand impact and relationships with our current clients. As a trusted client adviser, you will communicate complex data based on predictive analytics as you educate and convince executives. You will focus on clients' needs as you strategically align our consulting solutions to activate the growth of their business. Your interactions and efforts will convert to increased revenue. Teams will look to you as the lead in multi-practice client engagements. You will also develop expertise in Gallup's core practices as you partner with team members throughout the design and implementation of client engagements.
What you need
- Master's degree in business or related field required
- Minimum of one year or internship experience in workplace solutions or human capital consulting
- Proven track record of successful consulting engagements that resulted in account growth
- Experience creating and delivering presentations that propel action
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top