Who we want …
Do you naturally anticipate the endgame in a business strategy many moves ahead? Do you have the drive to advise and influence executive decision makers? Can you grasp in-depth data-driven information and translate it into a compelling narrative? Do you find it easy to offer bold advice based on expertise you've acquired? Are you a highly organized person who enjoys managing multiple projects and responsibilities and can lead a team of consultants to project execution? Do you have the natural leadership ability to create long-term partnerships with clients as well as business growth? If so, you might be a great fit for us, and we invite you to apply.
Gallup is looking for an insightful, courageous and driven individual who wants to help us change the world from a little to a lot every day. Relentless project management, learning on the fly and agile strategic thinking are crucial to success in this role. Gallup consultants are brilliant at creating and communicating custom business strategies and are highly motivated by metrics that prove their strategy progress. They are trusted advisers and subject matter experts in Gallup's research-based practice areas. Ideal candidates for this position are inquisitive and intellectual, with an aptitude for innovative problem solving.
What you'll be doing …
- Building a base of consulting expertise in Gallup's core practice areas
- Focusing on growing long-term trusted client relationships
- Leading multi-practice client engagements and offering actionable advice to executives
- Communicating complex recommendations based on predictive business analytics
- Demonstrating flexibility and creativity to design programs that meet specific client needs
- Partnering with business development teams throughout the design and implementation of client engagements
- Identifying and implementing solutions that drive business growth and organizational change — and measuring implemented successp>
- Demonstrating expert knowledge of our science and crafting solutions that help the world's largest organizations answer their most challenging problems.
- Leading teams of consultants to execute on client engagements.
What you need …
- A bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred
- At least five years of consulting experience or B2B account management
- A track record of successful consulting engagements with executives in top companies
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis.
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top