Website Implementation Specialist
Who You Are:
You’ve got at least 1 year of experience in website implementation, and are eager to gain more. You’re technical, have high attention to detail and thrive working both individually and with your team. Not only are you committed to producing only the highest quality of work, but are also motivated to go above and beyond to meet company deliverables.
Here at G5, the Website Implementation Specialist works closely with Project Managers and Technical Website Implementation Specialists in order to deliver new client websites in a timely manner. Builds pages for new and existing client websites. Responsible for putting content, photos and SEO recommendations on the page in order to make a cohesive, easy-to-read and conversion optimized web page for the client and their prospects. Review, edit and update content pages. Attention to detail, writing skills and basic HTML knowledge a must. Must be able to follow project specifications and work with a team
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Add content to websites using G5s SEO strategies and Conversion Rate Optimization best practices
- Work in both of G5’s proprietary Content Management Systems
- Utilize cloud based project management software (Liquid Planner) to communicate, organize and monitor the progress and health of implementation projects
- Collaborate as a small team to actively manage projects
- Deliver websites on strict timelines, and work with Project Managers to identify roadblocks and come up with solutions to resolve them quickly
- Configure G5’s suite of services and products to sync with the CMS and client websites
- Work with the SEO team to determine the best strategy for each website
- Conduct quality audits on your websites and peer’s websites, checking for errors and adherence to all G5’s best practices
- Use basic HTML to help provide clients with a website that fits their branding
What You’ll Need:
- Experience and working knowledge of basic computer applications including Google Suite and Photoshop.
- 1+ year of experience with website implementation preferred
- College degree preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and standard Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Basic understanding of website design and layout.
- Ability to prioritize based on company and departmental directives
- Motivation to follow-through and finish projects with a commitment to quality
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve a common goal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- General business skills, industry knowledge, long-term vision
- Ability to identify, address and resolve client related issues in a professional manner
- Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused and service-orientated
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, and clients
- Ability to design, document, and implement process improvements
- Good judgment in decision making and desire to exemplify the G5 Values
Who We Are:
As the leader in real estate marketing optimization, G5 is a predictive marketing SaaS company that uses AI and other emerging technologies to help marketers amplify their impact. Through its Intelligent Marketing Cloud, G5 delivers unrivaled scalability and results through predictive analytics, 1:1 customer journeys, hyper-personalized customer experiences, and continuous spend optimization. With over a decade of experience across more than 7,000 properties throughout the U.S. and Canada, G5 was recently named one of the fastest-growing private U.S. companies by Inc. magazine and one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies by Deloitte. The Bend, Oregon-based company was founded in 2005 and is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners.
Please apply online at: www.getg5.com/careers
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top