VP of Client Success
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience – from awareness to advocacy – for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The VP of Client Success is responsible for providing strategic and tactical direction for the Client Success Manager Team. . This position will direct and develop teams and managers with day to day operations, as well as provide day-to-day leadership within G5. Responsible for maximizing growth and profitability, and maintaining Employee and Client Happiness. This position will report directly to the COO.
The VP of Client Success will:
- Ensure Client retention through increased client performance, product knowledge and employee training
- Achieve company goals for increased adoption of products and services for existing clients.
- Manage and develop the Client Success Team
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
- Ensure effective hiring and training of all team members
- Interacts regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors
Experience and Skills:
The VP of Client Success will have:
- 6-8 years of experience working with Internet technologies;
- 5+ years in a leadership position, managing team leads and directors
- The ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments
- Excellent communication, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills
- The ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree required
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top