Temporary Website Implementation Specialist
- Bend, OR
Who You Are:
You are eager to learn the ins and outs of websites and looking to start your career in a long term, temporary role (with potential to become permanent) in a fast paced tech company. You are technically adept, you focus on the details while keeping holistic insight into the bigger picture, and thrive working both individually and within a team. Not only are you committed to producing high-quality work, but you are able to work within the constraints of deadlines to provide our clients with exceptional websites.
Here at G5, the Website Implementation Specialist works closely with Project Managers and Senior Website Implementation Specialists in order to deliver new client websites in a timely manner. The WIS is responsible for building websites in our Content Management System by implementing copy and photos and updating various features, including SEO, to make a cohesive, vibrant, and conversion-optimized website for clients and their prospects. You will be in charge of reviewing, editing, and updating content on the websites - following our best practices and QC recommendations. Attention to detail, writing skills, and basic HTML skills preferred. Must be able to follow project and product specifications and guidelines.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Learn to build websites using G5s SEO strategies and Conversion Rate Optimization best practices
- Work in G5’s proprietary Content Management System
- Utilize cloud-based project management software to communicate, organize, and monitor the progress and health of implementation projects
- Collaborate as a small team to actively manage projects
- Deliver websites on strict timelines, and work with Project Managers to identify roadblocks and come up with solutions to resolve them quickly
- Configure G5’s suite of services and products to sync with the CMS and client websites
- Work with the SEO team to determine the best strategy for each website
- Conduct quality audits on your websites and peer’s websites, checking for errors and adherence to all G5’s best practices
- Use basic HTML to help provide clients with a website that fits their branding
What You’ll Need:
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications including Google Suite
- Ability to learn website implementation, experience preferred
- College degree preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and standard Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Desire to learn website design and layout
- Ability to prioritize based on company and departmental directives
- Motivation to follow-through and finish projects with a commitment to quality
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve a common goal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to identify, address, and resolve client related issues in a professional manner
- Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-orientated
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Ability to design, document, and implement process improvements
- Good judgment in decision making and desire to exemplify the G5 Values
Who We Are:
At G5, we thrive on innovation. Because we know that getting ahead means taking chances – and having fun while you do it. Whether we’re developing award-winning marketing technologies for the real estate industry, delighting our clients with our creative services and customer care, hiring super smart people, volunteering, playing outside, or throwing epic parties, we go all-in on everything that we do.
We do the right thing for our people by offering a choice of employer-paid healthcare plans, 401(k) with company match, generous paid time off, professional development with tuition reimbursement, dog-friendly offices, free beverages, great work-life balance, and much, much more.
In 2018, G5 was voted Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine, Large Business of the Year by Bend Chamber of Commerce and Best Place to Work by the Source Weekly. Come join the team that’s changing the game in real estate digital marketing!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Back to top