Temporary Web Content Specialist
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services in the property management sector. The G5 DXM Marketing Cloud enables owners and operators of Multifamily, Self Storage, Senior Living, and Student Housing properties to deliver exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint — turning customers into brand advocates. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand — allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (4th consecutive year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.
The Temporary Web Content Specialist will work closely with Project Managers, Data Coordinators and Web Developers in order to deliver new client websites in a timely manner. Will build pages for new and existing client websites. Responsible for putting content, photos and SEO recommendations on the page in order to make a cohesive, easy-to-read and conversion optimized web page for the client and their prospects. Review, edit and update content pages. Attention to detail, writing skills and basic HTML/CSS knowledge a must. Must be able to follow Web Developer, SEO and PM specifications.
The Temporary Web Content Specialist will:
- Build websites using G5s SEO strategies and Conversion Rate Optimization best practices
- Work in both of G5's proprietary Content Management Systems
- Deliver websites on strict timelines, and work with Project Managers to identify roadblocks and come up with solutions to resolve them quickly
- Use Photoshop to modify client provided images and logos to work within the various themes
- Configure G5's suite of services to sync with the CMS and client website, including but not limited to: Unit & Floorplan Integrations, Reputation Manager, Email Lead Service, Call Tracking Number Service
- Work with the SEO team to determine the best strategy for each website
- Conduct quality audits on your websites and peer's websites, checking for errors and adherence to all G5's best practices
- Use basic HTML to help provide clients with a website that fits their branding
Experience and Skills:
The Temporary Web Content Specialist will have:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- General business skills, industry knowledge, long-term vision
- The ability to identify, address and resolve website related issues
- Good judgment in decision making
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers in an organized, professional manner
- The ability to design, document, and implement process improvements
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and an awareness of how a database works
- Basic knowledge of website design and page layout a plus
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top