Temporary Customer Care Specialist
Who You Are:
You have at least a year of experience in a professional environment, and are excited about the opportunity to grow your skills in a long-term temporary position in a fast paced technology company. You’re technical, have great customer service skills and have a keen ability to efficiently identify, analyze, prioritize, and resolve problems. You have had exposure to websites and are interested in learning to read code, work with graphics, images and other software applications.
Here at G5, the Temporary Customer Care Specialist performs support tasks as assigned.. Duties may include updating website photos, copy, configurations, and performing audits. Documents, tracks and monitors each assigned task to ensure a timely resolution. Relies on instructions from the Client Care Manager and/or pre-established guidelines/processes to perform the functions of the job. These functions include, but are not limited to, image resizing, data entry and deletion, and editing basic HTML.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Create or modify website content
- Complete file conversion tasks
- Manage uploading of content to specific sites and pages
- Work with graphics and images using various software applications
- Manipulate HTML to meet requested style requirements
- Complete account record updates based on requested service changes
What You’ll Need:
- One year experience in a professional / technical role
- Strong technical skills and aptitude; website experience a plus
- Experience working with Google Suite
- Experience working with a ticketing system; Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Ability to efficiently identify, analyze, prioritize, and resolve problems
- Good decision making, time management skills and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate professional and effectively
- Ability to design, document, and implement process improvements
- Ability to adhere to both company and departmental standards and best practices
Who We Are:
At G5, we thrive on innovation. Because we know that getting ahead means taking chances – and having fun while you do it. Whether we’re developing award-winning marketing technologies for the real estate industry, delighting our clients with our creative services and customer care, hiring super smart people, volunteering, playing outside, or throwing epic parties, we go all-in on everything that we do.
In 2018, G5 was voted Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine, Large Business of the Year by Bend Chamber of Commerce and Best Place to Work by the Source Weekly. Come join the team that’s changing the game in real estate digital marketing!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Back to top