Temporary Copy Editor
Who You Are:
You’re an experienced, Copy Editor with 3-5 years of editing experience under your belt. You have an eye for detail and love checking copy for grammar, spelling, style, and accuracy. You can work independently and enjoy the rush that comes with meeting tight deadlines. You excel at ensuring the delivery of high-quality, error-free website copy.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Edit and deliver high-quality, original website content on time and against expectations
- Adhere to best practices and content guidelines
- Ensure messaging adheres to brand’s tone of voice
- Fact check and edit for grammar, punctuation, tone, and style
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to accept projects quickly and meet deadlines
- Superior knowledge of grammar and editing
- Working knowledge of usability principles and website best practices
- Proven writing or editing experience in the property management industry and senior living a plus
- SEO knowledge preferred
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 years experience editing copy
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- Writing/editing samples
Who We Are:
As the leader in real estate marketing optimization, G5 is a predictive marketing SaaS company that uses AI and other emerging technologies to help marketers amplify their impact. Through its Intelligent Marketing Cloud, G5 delivers unrivaled scalability and results through predictive analytics, 1:1 customer journeys, hyper-personalized customer experiences, and continuous spend optimization. With over a decade of experience across more than 7,000 properties throughout the U.S. and Canada, G5 was recently named one of the fastest-growing private U.S. companies by Inc. magazine and one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies by Deloitte. The Bend, Oregon-based company was founded in 2005 and is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top