Technical Product Manager
Who You Are:
You have at least five years of technical product management experience under your belt, and excel when working as an Individual contributor on an agile software development team.
You’re analytical, comfortable managing multiple complex, high priority projects and have proven experience working with cross functional stakeholders. You’re an excellent problem-solver, have honed your presentation & communication skills, and are looking for your next opportunity at an innovative, high growth tech company.
Here at G5, the Technical Product Manager is a tactical role to scope and plan development for the next generation of digital marketing tools in the Real Estate industry. This role will help G5 build the innovative products that will lead to the next phase of our growth in beautiful Bend, OR. The Technical Product Manager will partner with Senior Technical Product Managers for strategic product planning, while focusing on technical product definition. The Technical Product Manager will work with the Senior Technical Product Manager, a team of business analysts, and Engineers to deliver a product strategy and roadmap. The Technical Product Manager will be results-oriented, a self-starter, and have deep technical product, engineering, and quality experience. The Technical Product Manager utilize Pragmatic Marketing methodologies to deliver successful software products.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Understand and document the competitive landscape products
- Assess competitor technologies to determine value and strategic differences
- Build and maintain Product Roadmaps
- Identify improvements to existing features that add value
- Execute the requirements process, including but not limited to the following activities
- Understand the problem and business drivers for a project
- Elicit requirements from Director of Product Management
- Understand other products in the marketplace, understanding strengths and weaknesses
- Define and document requirements (business, user, functional, non functional), prioritization of all requirements
- Create the following to support development activities as necessary: page designs/mock up’s, data mapping and data modeling
- Build and Maintain a status dashboard for the product
- Measure and report on product profitability
- Deeply understand the product portfolio
- Help identify our products distinct competencies
- Understand user personas and use them to build products that meet their needs
- Work Closely with Product Managers and Directors of Product to build releases and delivery goals
- Collaborate in technical brainstorming sessions with engineering during development to help ensure product business objectives are met
- Track and identify mechanisms for improving key product metrics defined by Director of Product Marketing
- Facilitate working software development teams in an agile environment, from a background including being an individual contributor on an agile development team
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years experience as a Technical Product Manager or Agile Engineering team member
- BS in technology related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Pragmatic Marketing Certifications a plus
- Experience working as an Individual contributor on an agile software development team
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic experience with SQL and experience working with databases
- A good understanding of database architecture, software and database management systems
- Experience Building or managing SAAS content management systems
- Experience building and deploying scalable websites
- Experience with Lean management principles and a proven track record of standardization and ongoing improvement in processes
Who We Are:
As the leader in real estate marketing optimization, G5 is a predictive marketing SaaS company that uses AI and other emerging technologies to help marketers amplify their impact. Through its Intelligent Marketing Cloud, G5 delivers unrivaled scalability and results through predictive analytics, 1:1 customer journeys, hyper-personalized customer experiences, and continuous spend optimization. With over a decade of experience across more than 7,000 properties throughout the U.S. and Canada, G5 was recently named one of the fastest-growing private U.S. companies by Inc. magazine and one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies by Deloitte. The Bend, Oregon-based company was founded in 2005 and is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top