Technical Business Analyst
Who You Are:
You love to put your technical and analytical mindsets to use and are ready to bring your skill and expertise to an awesome, high growth tech company. You’ve got at least 3 years of professional experience, love working with data and possess the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, and subject matter experts within the business.
Here at G5, The Technical Business Analyst position is responsible for helping the Product and Engineering teams in gathering, organizing and managing requirements, as well as defining business problems and needs. The Technical Business Analyst will also conduct acceptance testing of new features.
This role will work closely with product managers, technical product managers, and with G5 teams and customers to gather and write requirements. The main goal of the Technical Business Analyst here at G5 will be to assist the Product Team in translating customer needs (internal and external) into new products, services, and profits
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Work with product managers, help with requirements gathering and analysis.
- Requirements organization into release deliverables.
- Translating and simplifying requirements: Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose information into details, organize the details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Evaluate and provide guidance which informs support triage including running queries, deep diving into data and invoking 3rd party interfaces.
- Work with engineers to answer questions and remove roadblocks to keep development, test, and accept cycle going.
- Functional expert on assigned area of responsibility.
- Write product documentation and internal training material.
- Support Professional Services with product implementation.
- Mentor Support Staff on new product support and ongoing questions/refreshers.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Help to define concepts under the direction of product managers.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience working with Internet technologies with increasing responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- BA or BS degree (or equivalent) desired.
- Experience with technical testing.
- Experience analyzing and working with structured data.
- Knowledge of SQL, Ruby on Rails, Scripting is a plus.
- Experience working on an agile software development team a plus.
Who We Are:
At G5, we thrive on innovation. Because we know that getting ahead means taking chances – and having fun while you do it. Whether we’re developing award-winning marketing technologies for the real estate industry, delighting our clients with our creative services and customer care, hiring super smart people, volunteering, playing outside, or throwing epic parties, we go all-in on everything that we do.
We do the right thing for our people by offering a choice of employer-paid healthcare plans, 401(k) with company match, generous paid time off, professional development with tuition reimbursement, dog-friendly offices, free beverages, great work-life balance, and much, much more.
In 2018, G5 was voted Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine, Large Business of the Year by Bend Chamber of Commerce and Best Place to Work by the Source Weekly. Come join the team that’s changing the game in real estate digital marketing!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
#analytics #getg5 #inbend
Back to top