Systems Administrator - CRM
Who You Are:
CRM and ERP systems are two of your favorite things, and the mere mention of Salesforce gets you going! You’re a Systems Administrator with at least 5 years of hands-on experience working with the aforementioned systems, a strong technical background and extensive experience working within databases.
Here at G5, this role is focused on the Enterprise Business Applications that we use, and will work closely with finance, operations, client services, IT, engineering and other stakeholders. The role is responsible for managing and monitoring all operational aspects of the Enterprise Business Applications at G5, which includes CRM (Salesforce), Financial Systems (Netsuite) and Project Management applications. This responsibilities of this position will include, but is not limited to, managing users, roles, and access; designing and implementing searches, reports, and process monitoring; testing and troubleshooting; managing configuration changes and integrations.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of standard business process functionality as it applies to the use of the Enterprise Business Applications by the company
- Configure and maintain the Enterprise Business Applications of G5 to align to Company use of user forms, fields and custom records to manage unique business process requirements
- Develop custom reports and saved searches to meet ongoing and emerging business needs
- Ensure ongoing alignment to functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity and all system-related policies and procedures
- Ensure system compliance with G5 policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes
- Identify and develop process improvements and validation rules to enforce G5 data policies, procedures and efficiencies
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of the Enterprise Business Applications of G5 as needed to meet evolving needs of the business
- Plan, review, revise and maintain integrations between the Enterprise Business Applications of G5
- Manage the relationships with 3rd party developers and consultants in support of the Enterprise Business Applications of G5
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and applications based on evolving business needs
- Manage business processes for testing and supporting new releases and upgrades to the Enterprise Business Applications of G5
- Provide change management control for the Enterprise Business Applications of G5
- Provide ongoing training and materials to ensure adoption and meet end-user training needs
- Monitor end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, maintaining system documentation
- Interact with internal business users to gain deep understanding of business practices and challenges
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Manage communication and expectations among a diverse stakeholder group.
- Review and revise ERP and CRM system configurations and customizations to meet changing business needs.
- Implement new ERP and CRM system features and functionality.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Ensure data integrity by developing and implementing guidelines and procedures for ERP system usage.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years Systems Administrator experience in CRM/ERP/Accounting systems
- Direct experience working with Salesforce
- Preferred experience with NetSuite
- Strong technical background including: database principles, data architecture, system analysis and design, ERP, system configuration and application troubleshooting.
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving, and customer service skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment, and balance technical skill with business knowledge to transform business user needs into technical/functional requirements.
- Personality traits: self-motivated, intellectually curious, amiable, integrity, attention to detail.
- Passionate about efficient, scalable business processes.
- Desirable industry experience: Finance, Accounting, Digital Marketing, SaaS
- Desirable additional skills and experience: Bachelor’s Degree, Finance and accounting, Information Systems, Information Technology
Who We Are:
As the leader in real estate marketing optimization, G5 is a predictive marketing SaaS company that uses AI and other emerging technologies to help marketers amplify their impact. Through its Intelligent Marketing Cloud, G5 delivers unrivaled scalability and results through predictive analytics, 1:1 customer journeys, hyper-personalized customer experiences, and continuous spend optimization. With over a decade of experience across more than 7,000 properties throughout the U.S. and Canada, G5 was recently named one of the fastest-growing private U.S. companies by Inc. magazine and one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies by Deloitte. The Bend, Oregon-based company was founded in 2005 and is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top