Sr. Product Manager
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The G5 Sr. Product Manager is responsible for managing G5's solutions in the G5 Marketing Cloud, including opportunity analysis, requirements gathering, leading development planning and go-to-market strategies. In addition, the Sr. Product Manager will collaborate with Marketing and the Partner Solutions teams to identify and validate business growth and product opportunities.
The Sr. Product Manager will:
- Own, support and extend existing solutions at G5
- Identify and validate business growth and product opportunities with current clients and prospects in target market segments and industry verticals
- Participate and contribute to departmental objectives, take on project-lead responsibilities and contribute to group and G5 goals
- Gather requirements through market research and interviews with customers, prospects, G5 service teams and industry resources
- Translate the business, market and customer requirements
- Lead the internal process to define the product-line strategy, roadmap and priorities
- Work with Engineering to develop/deliver features and monitor the status of development projects
- Map detailed data requirements from the 3rd party system to G5's platform
- Support Marketing, Sales, and Client Services to ensure success of products/services through the development of release notes, product sheets, and white papers; and presentation of demos
- Be an expert on other products and companies in the marketplace by analyzing competitive alternatives to understand their strengths and weaknesses
- Run beta and pilot programs to evaluate early-stage products with clients
- Evaluate product success through client and user assessment
- Be a vertical industry expert and act as a product and company evangelist
- Exemplifies G5 Core Values and Behaviors
Experience and Skills:
The Sr. Product Manager will have:
- 5+ years product management experience in SaaS environment
- Bachelor's degree - technical or Business majors (MBA or other Master's preferred)
- Very strong communication skills and the ability to present to Executives Members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to provide a vision and drive multiple teams toward execution without direct authority
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases
- Experience in managing multiple, high-priority projects
- Solid skill in market research and competitive analysis
- Business acumen - driving ROI analysis and product health checks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: clear, concise and passionate
The ideal Sr. Product Manager will have:
- Knowledge of online marketing techniques and technologies
- Industry relevant knowledge (MultiFamily or Senior Housing, Real Estate, etc)
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top