G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience – from awareness to advocacy – for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
Our Solutions Engineer is responsible to provide pre- and post-sales support for our rapidly growing customer base. He/She will be responsible for the technical relationships with prospects and will work internally with sales and product development to identify and communicate solutions to meet prospect business needs. The Solutions Engineer will act as a resource for the sales, account management, front line services teams, and will work closely with other functional departments within the company.
The Solutions Engineer will:
- Act as a technical resource and liaison between the sales team and prospect
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and online
- Work with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how G5’s solutions can provide value to them
- Discuss potential product development
- Provide input to new product development
- Work with VP of Sales and account executives to develop business and technical analysis and provide solutions support
- Ensure expectations have been set for clients regarding the transition to G5 from their existing system(s) to facilitate a seamless transition
- Keep up to date on the ever changing trends in digital marketing in our verticals
- Exemplify G5’s core values and behaviors
Experience and Skills:
The Solutions Engineer will have:
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar technical role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid experience in preparing and delivering presentations – in person and via webcast
- A passion for understanding customers and solving their business problems
- The ability to effectively present technical material to small and large groups
- Strong analytical skills and experience in evaluating the competition and market trends
- The ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions
- Experience with Saas applications, web development and social media
- The ability to work with cross functional teams and people at all levels inside and outside G5
- The willingness to travel
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Please apply online at www.getg5.com
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top