G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The SEO Specialist will complete tasks vital to client's digital touch points including; website optimization, mobile presence, social listings, review sites and reputation management. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for key workflow tasks as part of the G5 SEO client experience, including but not limited to: Google My Business account setup and configuration, performance level identification, responding to support requests and auditing site health. The SEO Specialist will support the SEO Lead with client oriented responsibilities, and will also manage a small book of business.
The SEO Specialist will:
- Support SEO Lead, Client Services and other G5 teams with client oriented tasks and responsibilities
- Manage Small and Medium Portfolio Clients, including monitoring and evaluating website analytics and engaging in client-facing interactions
- Conduct directory submissions and revisions
- Google My Business setup, verification, and ongoing optimization
- Yelp and Bing setup and optimization
- Respond to internal and external support tickets
- Responsible for answering SEO and Local SEO questions from internal sources and clients
- Follow G5 best practices for implementing SEO strategies, techniques and processes
- Setup Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors
Experience and Skills:
The SEO Associate will have:
- 1-2 years of SEO experience preferred
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in the use of Google Analytics desired
- Knowledge regarding Google Account setup and functionality
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage workflow efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self-starter approach, with ability to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as time permits
- Ability to balance urgent requests and ongoing projects
- Superior judgment and professionalism when communicating with clients and team members
- Strong organizational, mathematical, data analysis and time management skills
- Ability to adhere to both company and departmental standards and best practices
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top