Who You Are:
You've got at least 5 years of SEO experience, and are a pro at working with search algorithms and how they apply to aspects of SEO. You're as aspiring leader and have at least a year under your belt leading and coordinating a team. You have experience with Netsuite or another ERP system and experience working with (and certified) in Google Analytics.
Here at G5, the SEO Lead will be responsible for the planning and execution of Search Engine Optimization strategies for our clients. The SEO Lead will be proactive and consistent with reassessment of procedure, methodology, technology, and all that is required to provide the best possible service to our clients.
The SEO Lead stands on the front lines for their vertical team, ensuring the ongoing success of G5's digital strategies through innovation and constant testing. The SEO Lead ensures client satisfaction through clear communication, including interaction via phone and email, monthly or quarterly performance reviews, and in-person presentations.
The SEO Lead has a proven track record of collaboration, both within their assigned teams as well as cross-departmentally. By truly understanding their audience, the Lead is able to provide actionable insights through data analysis for all levels of clients and prospects, from Executive VPs and Marketing Directors, to Owner-Operators. This role will have a continued focus on refining and leading campaign strategy and best practices, is responsible for the execution of G5 best practices, and drives ongoing testing of updates & changes in the digital landscape. They are responsible for ensuring that G5's Digital Advertising and SEO strategies are aligned to maximize client performance, and that their vertical teams are executing G5's best practices every step of the way.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can't pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Manage the implementation and performance of SEO strategies, techniques and processes in a scalable manner.
- Evaluate new clients to determine size and scope of SEO effort - support Sales Team where needed. Analyze client platform standard website architecture, content, linking and other factors to identify issues and opportunities for SEO.
- Work with technical team to develop benchmark and tracking reporting for customers on SEO traffic, conversions and other metrics.
- Train vertical team to implement SEO on-page and off-page strategy best practices.
- Identify and create efficiency in the SEO department workflow.
- Define team strategies for goal achievement, accountability and performance evaluation.
- Support corporate strategic plan and ensure team goals align with corporate initiatives.
- Effectively present new and trending digital marketing solutions to internal and external customers.
- Effectively manage projects start-to-end using different methodologies as needed.
- Participate and implement tests to advance the teams' SEO knowledge and client performance.
- Achieve and maintain certain professional qualifications, including but not limited to "Google Analytics Individual Qualification".
- Train new SEO Analysts & Associates on specific duties. Oversee/mentor new team members during start-up phase and manage specific client results until the new Analysts are self-sufficient. Guide/Mentor Analysts on developing marketing strategy, testing, and enhancements.
- Continuous testing of current G5 best practices for clients. Develop and monitor test plan. Implement testing protocol and analyze results. Communicate results to stakeholders to gain buy-off, and execute on changes.
- Identify and help implement enhancements to the G5 Platform, G5 Client Center, Reporting Dashboard or other systems to improve client results/reporting or increase team efficiency.
- Exemplify G5 Values and behaviors.
Experience and Skills:
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years SEO experience. Knowledge of technical aspects of search engines, search algorithms and how they apply to aspects of SEO
- 1+ year leadership experience or track record of leading and coordinating a team
- 2+ years of Netsuite or related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Application Experience required
- SEO related development, analytics, architecture, internal and external linking knowledge
- Proven knowledge of Digital Advertising, CRO, and Social Media as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
- Experience using different Project Management methodologies
- Experience in the use of Google Analytics (Certification Required)
- A drive to stay up-to-date on cutting edge industry trends
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to rally the team around new ideas
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top