SEO Implementation Associate
Who You Are:
You are an SEO aficionado, looking to keep growing your skills at an awesome company. You have strong organizational, mathematical, data analysis and time management skills, and excel at managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines. You’re a great communicator, and have strong attention to detail. You have some Google Analytics experience, and are looking for a new opportunity to expand your knowledge.
Here at G5, the SEO Implementation Associate will complete tasks vital to client's digital touch points including; website, mobile presence, social presence, review sites and reputation management. The SEO implementation Associate will be responsible for key workflow tasks as part of the G5 SEO client experience, including but not limited to: Implementation of website SEO elements, implementation of off-website SEO elements and Google account setup and configuration. The SEO Implementation Associate will work directly with other members of the Professional Services team as well as other departments of G5 to continually improve organizational practices and procedures.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Implement and develop SEO strategies, techniques and processes in a scalable manner
- Support the Professional Services team with client oriented tasks and responsibilities
- Google My Business / Google+ setup and verification
- Business listing setup and optimization
- Responsible for answering SEO and Local SEO questions from internal sources
- Follow G5 best practices for implementing SEO strategies, techniques and processes
- Setup Google Analytics and Search Console
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ year of SEO experience or equivalent experience working in a digital marketing environment
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Certification preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Google Account setup and functionality
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage workflow efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self-starter approach, with ability to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as time permits
- Ability to balance urgent requests and ongoing projects
- Superior judgment and professionalism when communicating with clients and team members
- Strong organizational, mathematical, data analysis and time management skills
- Ability to adhere to both company and departmental standards and best practices
Who We Are:
As the leader in real estate marketing optimization, G5 is a predictive marketing SaaS company that uses AI and other emerging technologies to help marketers amplify their impact. Through its Intelligent Marketing Cloud, G5 delivers unrivaled scalability and results through predictive analytics, 1:1 customer journeys, hyper-personalized customer experiences, and continuous spend optimization. With over a decade of experience across more than 7,000 properties throughout the U.S. and Canada, G5 was recently named one of the fastest-growing private U.S. companies by Inc. magazine and one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies by Deloitte. The Bend, Oregon-based company was founded in 2005 and is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners.
Back to top