SEO Implementation Associate
- Bend, OR
Who You Are:
You have at least a year of SEO experience under your belt and are looking to take your skills to the next level in a fast paced, digital advertising tech company. You are excited about being a part of the G5 SEO client experience and assist with implementation of website SEO elements and Google account setup and configuration. Completing vital SEO duties for G5’s client's digital touch points and working directly with other members of the strategy team to continually improve practices and procedures is just what you’ve been looking for.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today!
Your Next Challenge:
- Implement and develop SEO strategies, techniques and processes in a scalable manner
- Support the ProServices team with client oriented tasks and responsibilities
- Google My Business setup and verification
- Business listing setup and optimization
- Responsible for answering SEO and Local SEO questions from internal sources
- Follow G5 best practices for implementing SEO strategies, techniques and processes
- Setup Google Analytics and Search Console
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors
What You’ll Need:
- 1 year SEO experience preferred
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in the use of Google Analytics desired
- Knowledge regarding Google Account setup and functionality
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage workflow efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self-starter approach, with ability to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as time permits
- Ability to balance urgent requests and ongoing projects
- Superior judgment and professionalism when communicating with clients and team members
- Strong organizational, mathematical, data analysis and time management skills
- Ability to adhere to both company and departmental standards and best practices
Who We Are:
At G5, we live, work and breathe our “Five to Thrive” values and are hard at work developing award-winning, smarter marketing technologies that Change the Game in real estate digital marketing. Our offices are jam packed with super smart people who go all-in to Make It Awesome and have FUN while doing it. Whether we are delighting our customers with our creative services, throwing epic parties or giving generously to our community, we Pay It Forward by investing in others.
Here at G5, we also Do The Right Thing for our people by providing 100% employer-paid health care plans,401(k) with company match, 30 days of paid time off a year, professional development with tuition reimbursement, dog-friendly offices, free beverages, Summer Fridays, on-site gym, sabbaticals, and much, much more!
G5 really does Own It, and we have the awards to back it up. We’ve been voted Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine, Large Business of the Year by Bend Chamber of Commerce, Best Place to Work by the Source Weekly, Healthiest Employers of Oregon by the Portland Business Journal, and Best Places to Work “Honorable Mention” by Outside Magazine.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Back to top