Who You Are:
You're an experienced SEO Analyst with at least three years of professional experience. You have your Google Analytics Certification, and you've got at least 6 months of experience with Netsuite, Salesforce or a related ERP. Search engines, search algorithms and social media strategies really get you going, and your proven track record of taking on multiple projects at a time is impressive.
Here at G5, the SEO Analyst defines and implements digital marketing strategies for our mid to large portfolio clients. Skilled at conducting bi-annual performance audits to monitor and enhance strategies over time, the SEO Analyst works to increase targeted traffic, generate qualified leads and improve SERP ranking. The ideal candidate will act as a mediary to increase client knowledge and awareness of SEO best practices through initial client presentations and ongoing performance related communication. The SEO Analyst will work directly with other members of the Digital Strategy team as well as other departments at G5 to continually improve organizational practices and procedures.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can't pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize website traffic and complete competitive analysis
- Conduct bi-annual client performance audits
- Implement and develop SEO strategies, techniques and processes in a scalable manner
- Research and create new SEO opportunities for clients in your book of business
- Respond to internal and external support tickets
- Responsible for answering SEO and Local SEO questions from internal sources and clients
- Collaborate on the management of clients, tasks and projects with SEO Associates, Client Services and Digital Advertising Teams
- Exemplify G5 Values and behaviors
Experience and Skills:
What You'll Need:
- Knowledge pertaining to technical aspects of search engines, search algorithms and their relevance to SEO and Local SEO
- 2-3 years of SEO experience required or proven track record of digital marketing excellence
- 6 months of Netsuite, Salesforce or related ERP experience preferred
- Experience with (and knowledge regarding) CRO & Social Media Strategies preferred
- Google Analytics Certification required
- Project Management experience preferred with proven ability to balance urgent requests and ongoing projects
Proven track record of taking on projects outside of core job function that drive innovation and improvement
Superior judgment and professionalism when communicating with clients and team members
Strong organizational, mathematical, data analysis and time management skills
Proven ability to adhere to both company and departmental standards and best practices.
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top