Senior SEO Strategist
Who You Are:
You’ve got at least 3 years of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience, and are a pro at working with search algorithms and how they apply to aspects of SEO. You excel at maximizing customer performance and anything but "killing it" just won't do. Digital strategy is your thing; you get a kick out of honing your craft and mentoring others. You have a knack for analyzing data and a track record of staying up to date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies.
The Senior SEO Strategist will be responsible for the planning and execution of SEO strategies for our clients. The Senior SEO Strategist will be proactive and consistent with reassessment of procedure, methodology, technology, and all that is required to provide the best possible service to our clients. This position stands on the front lines for their assigned vertical team, ensuring the ongoing success of G5’s digital strategies through innovation and constant testing ensuring client satisfaction through regular communication, monthly and quarterly performance reviews, and in-person presentations.
The Senior SEO Strategist will collaborate cross-departmentally and with assigned teams. This role provides actionable insights through data analysis for all levels of clients and prospects; from Executive VPs and Marketing Directors, to Owner-Operators with a continued focus on refining and leading strategy and best practices. Is responsible for the execution and development of G5 best practices, and drives ongoing testing of updates & changes in the digital landscape. Is responsible for ensuring that G5’s Digital Advertising and SEO strategies are aligned to maximize client performance, and that their vertical teams are executing G5’s best practices every step of the way.
Your Next Challenge:
- Management and optimization of SEO strategies that drive our client’s business objectives
- Accountable for the identification and achievement of SEO KPIs
- Communicate strategies and results of SEO efforts to clients and internal stakeholders on quarterly or monthly performance reviews, including occasional in-person client presentations.
- Drives and owns G5 SEO strategy and best practices, leading other members of the team to successful implementation for clients to improve performance across G5 portfolio
- Collaborate and educate other G5 departments on SEO best practices and industry trends
- Initiate optimization tests with team and presents data points that result in execution changes
- Evaluate new clients to determine size and scope of SEO effort - support Sales Team where needed.
- Analyze client platform standard website architecture, content, linking and other factors to identify issues and opportunities for SEO.
- Work with technical team to develop benchmark and tracking reporting for customers on SEO traffic, conversions and other metrics.
- Continuous testing of current G5 best practices for clients
- Implement strategy testing protocol to monitor and analyze results. Communicate results to stakeholders to gain buy-off, and execute on changes
- Train & Mentor new members of the SEO and vertical teams to implement SEO on-page and off-page strategy best practices
- Works in conjunction with the Digital Advertising team to ensure alignment between Digital Advertising and SEO strategies & understands how to communicate holistic strategies to clients
- Effectively present new and trending digital marketing solutions to internal and external customers.
- Study search demand to identify growth opportunities for our clients. Identify new Product / channels for SEO offerings and test channels
What You'll Need:
- 4 year College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 3+ years SEO experience. Knowledge of technical aspects of search engines, search algorithms and how they apply to aspects of SEO
- 1+ year leadership experience or track record of leading and coordinating a team
- Proficient demonstrated knowledge of SEO, website analytics, site architecture, internal and external linking knowledge
- Strong experience in the use of Google Analytics (Certification Required) or other web analytics platform
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to rally the team around new ideas
- Experience using different Project Management methodologies
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Self-starter approach, with ability to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as time permits
- A drive to stay up-to-date on cutting edge industry trends
- Excels at verbal and written communication
- Experience with Digital Advertising, CRO, and Social Media as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging digital marketing trends and technologies
- Netsuite or related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Application Experience
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Adaptable to changing demands of the market.
Who We Are:
As the leader in real estate marketing optimization, G5 is a predictive marketing SaaS company that uses AI and other emerging technologies to help marketers amplify their impact. Through its Intelligent Marketing Cloud, G5 delivers unrivaled scalability and results through predictive analytics, 1:1 customer journeys, hyper-personalized customer experiences, and continuous spend optimization. With over a decade of experience across more than 7,000 properties throughout the U.S. and Canada, G5 was recently named one of the fastest-growing private U.S. companies by Inc. magazine and one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies by Deloitte. The Bend, Oregon-based company was founded in 2005 and is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners.
Back to top