Senior Brand Designer
Who You Are:
You’re a seasoned graphic designer with a keen eye for visual design and brand expertise. You have proven experience designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile applications and a strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite. With your 7+ years of experience, you’re ready and excited for a new challenge at an innovative, high growth tech company.
Here at G5, the Brand Designer is an integral part of a newly created in-house agency team dedicated to serving Corporate Marketing, working closely with the Product Marketing, Demand Gen, and Corporate Marcom teams as well as collaborating with internal agency colleagues in account, design and copy. You are a talented and self-motivated senior designer who helps take G5’s visual identity and brand to the next level. This individual works alongside and partners with our in-house agency’s leadership and Corporate Marketing leadership to elevate the G5 brand, while being responsible for delivering high quality design work across a broad range of projects including website, sales enablement, business identity, and event branding.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Creates a sustainable, precise design language and guidelines
- Designs engaging graphics and layouts for web page layout and online content, emails, social, banner ads, presentations and event marketing
- Works in multiple formats including print, digital, and environmental
- Collaborates with marketing and creative teams to develop and ideate design concepts
- Guides other designers and/or 3rd parties in achieving the creative/visual concept
- Creates effective presentation materials, including templates, aligned to brand standards
- Maintains brand consistency throughout all marketing and design projects
- Works closely with the dedicated Senior Marketing Writer to develop creative marketing strategies that drive increased brand awareness and preference and produce tangible growth in marketing performance
- Sets a high standard for execution and operation excellence
- Owns the work and manages time appropriately to meet established timelines
- Builds strong relationships with Corporate Marketing team and Creative Services colleagues
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of agency or in-house design experience working across a breadth of creative projects across multiple discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field is required
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating visual design and branding expertise; prior B2B brand design experience in SaaS space is a preferred
- Proven experience designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile applications
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert skills with presentation software (e.g, PowerPoint)
- Professional, enthusiastic, and optimistic attitude
- Flexible and accommodating in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to interact with team members, outside vendors and contractors
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Powerpoint, and MS Word
- Basic HTML, coding knowledge, photography and/or video experience a plus
- Self-starter, ability to stay focused in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Position is based in Bend, Oregon. Some travel may be required.
Who We Are:
As the leader in real estate marketing optimization, G5 is a predictive marketing SaaS company that uses AI and other emerging technologies to help marketers amplify their impact. Through its Intelligent Marketing Cloud, G5 delivers unrivaled scalability and results through predictive analytics, 1:1 customer journeys, hyper-personalized customer experiences, and continuous spend optimization. With over a decade of experience across more than 7,000 properties throughout the U.S. and Canada, G5 was recently named one of the fastest-growing private U.S. companies by Inc. magazine and one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies by Deloitte. The Bend, Oregon-based company was founded in 2005 and is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners.
Back to top