Sales Training Manager
Who You Are:
You are a dedicated Sales Training Manager who loves to lead initiatives that make teams better through effective delivery and ongoing measurement. The opportunity to become an expert in technical subject matter areas, build relationships with internal stakeholders, and ensure that teams are trained and onboarded continually is what drives you.
You love to be in front of groups and communicate confidently. You thrive in utilizing various methods such as in-person, video, and virtual trainings in order to ensure that trainings are delivered with energy and absorbed by the teams you support.
Sound like an awesome fit? G5 could be the place for you!
Your Next Challenge:
- Effectively deliver training content to sales organization, in both initial and continued learning environments
- Creation and delivery of continual training on Product, Sales Methodology, Sales Playbook, and Selling Best Practices
- Identify needs within sales organization and design training content to improve and influence results
- Has a passion for Sales Process and Methodology Training
- Ensure successful delivery of training modules with a high level of satisfaction and effectiveness
- Provide effective in-person and virtual trainings
- Measure results of sales training using appropriate methods for determining participant reaction, amount of learning, retention, and ability to demonstrate new skills
- Work closely with and provide regular reporting updates to Sales and HR Leadership
- Exemplify G5's core values and behaviors
Experience and Skills:
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of sales training in the high-technology industry
- Exudes passion and enjoys training and coaching
- Understanding of Sales Methodologies such as Challenger, SPIN, and MEDDIC
- Proficient in various training and presentation methodologies
- Demonstrates great organizational and time management skills
- Technical aptitude, can make complex things simple
- Experience customizing, simplifying and delivering sales methodologies and tactics
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (5th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top