Sales Development Representative
- Bend, OR
Who You Are:
You’re a lead hunter, cold call extraordinaire and will do whatever it takes to win a new client. You’ve got at least a year of sales experience and are eager to gain more. You’re competitive, upbeat and fun and are excited for your next career opportunity at a high growth, innovative tech company.
Here at G5, The Sales Development Specialist is the tip of the spear for our revenue engine. Focused on targeting and qualifying prospective clients, this role is an integral piece of G5’s growth. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have a strong desire to learn the products and services of G5 with the goal of advancing their career in the future as a sales leader.
If you are team player who thrives with friendly competition and a fast-paced environment, this role could be for you.
If this sounds like you, apply today and let's talk!
Your Next Challenge:
- Identify and research prospects/leads within new and existing accounts to fuel G5’s growth
- Respond to inbound requests and execute a high volume of outbound calls and emails per day
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of target prospects as you gather information and vet interest
- Qualify and move leads forward in the process; engage with sales teams to ensure timely hand off of leads for ongoing opportunity management
- Accurately maintain and log all activity and call data into Salesforce.com
- Contribute to achievement of team quota per the G5 Sales Commission Plan
- Exhibit proficiency in the demonstration of G5 solutions; expertise on G5 products and services
- Represent G5 internally and externally in a positive and professional manner
- Liaise between Marketing and Sales to ensure G5 brand messaging and market trends are aligned
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ yrs previous experience in a sales/business development role
- Prior experience and proficiency using Salesforce.com (or similar CRM) and accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- History of being a top performer in previous roles
- Enthusiastic and driven about cold calling, creative prospecting and strategy development to drive and exceed sales goals
- Experience effectively providing a strong value proposition with cold outreach
- Desire to learn and grow professionally to career path into Sales or Account Management
- Fun, competitive, curious and self-motivated
- Fearless attitude and willing to take intelligent risks
- Solid Internet research capabilities, and attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Google Suite
- Possess a high level of professionalism and a true desire to communicate with prospective clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to function as an integral team member with a collaborative work style
Who We Are:
At G5, we live, work and breathe our “Five to Thrive” values and are hard at work developing award-winning, smarter marketing technologies that Change the Game in real estate digital marketing. Our offices are jam packed with super smart people who go all-in to Make It Awesome and have FUN while doing it. Whether we are delighting our customers with our creative services, throwing epic parties or giving generously to our community, we Pay It Forward by investing in others.
Here at G5, we also Do The Right Thing for our by providing 100% employer-paid health care plans,401(k) with company match, 30 days of paid time off a year, professional development with tuition reimbursement, dog-friendly offices, free beverages, Summer Fridays, on-site gym, sabbaticals, and much, much more!
G5 really does Own It, and we have the awards to back it up. We’ve been voted Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine, Large Business of the Year by Bend Chamber of Commerce, Best Place to Work by the Source Weekly, Healthiest Employers of Oregon by the Portland Business Journal, and Best Places to Work “Honorable Mention” by Outside Magazine.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
#salesdevelopment #sdr #getg5 #digitalmarketing #inbend
Back to top