Regional Sales Executive
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Regional Sales Executive will cover a geographic and vertical specific territory assigned by the Vice President of Sales. The Regional Sales Executive will be primarily responsible for new client acquisitions as well as some up-selling of existing clients. The Regional Sales Executive will personally carry a quota.
The Regional Sales Executive will:
- Develop, maintain and communicate Strategic Sales Plan (How many deals do you need to close this year, average deal size, product mix, prioritization of opportunities, personal goals, assistance needed, etc.)
- Prospect new target accounts and opportunities
- Manage sales pipeline and forecast in the G5 CRM (Salesforce)
- Maintain quota per the G5 Bonus Compensation plan
- Work with the G5 inside sales rep in the same geographic or vertical territory when necessary
- Manage territory resources
- Support existing install base
- Develop and maintain account plans
- Attend Regional and National Trade Shows as required by management
- Be expected to be in the field when necessary to close business
- Exhibit proficiency in the demonstration of our solutions: expertise on our platform and services
- Act as to be an expert in the industry (research, networking, etc.)
- Represent G5 internally and externally in a positive and professional manner
Experience and Skills:
The Regional Sales Executive will have:
- 7+ years of sales experience with a consistent record of over achievement
- Track record of success in selling to mid-market
- Experience with selling in a recurring revenue model and or SaaS with annual spend of 100-500K
- Experience with financial acumen
- Experience selling Digital Marketing Software or Services
- Experience in selling to real estate developers or property management companies
- High energy and high activity
- Great organizational skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Complex selling experience
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This will be a remote position selling in the Midwest and East Coast.
Back to top