Who You Are:
Just the thought of optimizing business processes is what gets you up in the morning! You thrive on assisting teams in onboarding new software systems, integrating new data points, and managing vendor updates. You're a natural "doer" and thrive on digging in and getting your hands dirty. Highly driven, technically minded, and resourceful, you can comprehend and communicate complex business processes with ease. While your day to day may flow from documenting workflows one day, to coordinating a cross-team pilot project the next, one thing remains constant - you're focused on optimizing our processes every step of the way.
Your Next Challenge:
- Own the creation, documentation, and training/education of various business processes for the Digital Strategy Team
- Considers impact to our clients and ensures customer satisfaction stays top-of-mind
- Identify and quickly remove bottlenecks, improve communication, and coordinates effort to drive operational efficiency
- Drive and manage various cross-functional projects and initiatives that require planning between multiple operational teams - from migration projects and product roll-outs, to Sales initiatives and SPIFs
- Work with various teams to surface process gaps and opportunities to improve tools and automate processes
- Define KPIs to promote continual, measurable improvements and efficiencies
- Build dashboards to monitor progress and identify deviations, and ensure follow-through on all existing business processes
- Work quickly to resolve issues and periodically audit processes to ensure they are meeting the needs of both internal and external customers
- Act as the department's point of contact for processes involving systems, such as project management software, billing/services systems, ERP, CRM, and others
- Exemplifies G5's core values and behaviors
Experience and Skills:
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of project management experience in a business setting - agency experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Formal project management training is preferred
- Experience with project management tools (LiquidPlanner, Axosoft, Workfront)
- Well-versed in Salesforce or other enterprise CRM systems
- Experience using Netsuite or other major ERP systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (5th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top