G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Paid Analyst is responsible for the set-up and management of paid campaigns on various search engines and other channel.
The Paid Analyst will:
- Analyze and optimize paid advertising campaigns to achieve specific client goals.
- Determine which paid channels yield the best returns and allocate client budget accordingly. Monitor/adjust campaign controls to achieve optimal client results.
- Manage all advertising campaigns to a specified monthly spend. Manage running PPC balances to achieve near $0 balances on a monthly basis. Make recommendations to Paid Performance Managers when budget changes are warranted.Have comprehensive understanding of targeting and campaign structure best-practices within each search engine/paid channel (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, and others).
- Review & monitor competitive landscape and client's place within that landscape for each search engine / paid channel. Work with Paid Performance Managers to execute engaging offers and optimal placement.
- Work with Paid Campaign Specialist to ensure campaigns are maintained to best practices including industry specific keywords and proprietary negative keyword lists.
- Work with Paid Campaign Specialists to create and maintain compelling ad text to drive the most qualified traffic to clients' websites.
- Analyze campaign results against pre-defined KPI's and continually refine components for optimal client results.
- Review and reconcile monthly paid campaign data. Generate monthly and/or quarterly client reports and provide detailed analysis on performance and provide to Paid Performance Manager.
- Client Relationship Management: Work across the organization with key stakeholders to support client relationships. Analysts must be able to communicate effectively with Paid Performance Managers on account health, strategy, and recommendations, and communicate directly with clients in writing, in person, or on calls.
- Achieve and maintain certain professional qualifications, including but not limited to 'Google Adwords Professional" and "Google Analytics Individual Qualification."
- Train new Paid Analysts on specific duties. Oversee/mentor new team members during start-up phase and manage specific client results until the new Analysts are self-sufficient.
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors.
Experience and Skills:
The Paid Analyst will have:
- 4 year College Degree
- A drive to stay up-to-date on cutting edge industry trends
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking
- Excels at verbal and written communication
- Experience with Google AdWords, Yahoo Gemini, Bing, and/or Facebook Advertising
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Back to top