Marketing Event Manager
Who You Are:
You are a strategy-driven marketer with a deep understanding of strategic event marketing and communications, proven success in planning and executing B2B events, strong project management skills, and excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. With 5+ years of events management, you have been there, done that and have the ROI to prove it!
The Marketing Events Manager will be responsible for creating a strategy and program plan G5’s corporate tradeshow and events. From conception to budget reconciliation to ROI tracking, this role will align our events strategy to the overall go-to-market plan and business goals.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Conceptualize and execute an engaging, repeatable event strategies that nurture and build brand awareness and relationships with prospects, customers and partners
- Create and manage custom events including but not limited to: roadshows, regional roundtables, user conference and thought leadership summits
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build event communication plans that represent the G5 brand and products
- Create event marketing plans, presentations, executive communications, and other deliverables
- Manage and be held accountable for contractors, vendors, contracts, production schedules, and budgets
- Evaluate event performance, post-event ROI & analytics tracking
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities
- Work with creative team to develop booth displays including banners, onsite signage, collateral and digital demos
- Communicate post-event analysis, recap and and industry learnings to key company stakeholders
- Keep educated on the latest technologies and trends applicable for events
- Work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple events with competing priorities
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years directly related event marketing experience
- Have a proven track record of driving revenue through successful events
- Detail-oriented individual with exceptional organizational skills
- Communicate effectively: listen, give clear direction verbally and have strong writing skills
- Experience tracking and reporting metrics clearly and accurately
- Have good judgement, make right on-brand decisions when it’s called for, and know when to seek approval
- Can work independently, and exemplify cross-functional leadership and collaboration
Who We Are:
At G5, we thrive on innovation. Because we know that getting ahead means taking chances – and having fun while you do it. Whether we’re developing award-winning marketing technologies for the real estate industry, delighting our clients with our creative services and customer care, hiring super smart people, volunteering, playing outside, or throwing epic parties, we go all-in on everything that we do.
We do the right thing for our people by offering a choice of employee paid healthcare plans, 401(k) with company match, generous paid time off, professional development with tuition reimbursement, dog-friendly offices, free beverages, great work-life balance, and much, much more.
In 2018, G5 was voted Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine, Large business of the Year by Bend Chamber of Commerce and Best Place to Work by the Source Weekly. Come join the team that’s changing the game in real estate digital marketing!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
#getg5 #digitalmarketing #bendoregon
See Inside the Office of G5
G5 is the leading digital marketing provider in the real estate sector delivering higher marketing ROI. This mission has led to a business built on making customers happy with an average 98% customer retention rate, over 200 employees, and five consecutive years on Deloitte’s list of North America’s fastest growing technology companies.
Back to top